Bring your child and enjoy a massage while your child plays with my child’s toys and talks to us. It works like this
- Schedule an appointment with me directly (approximately 50% of evenings and weekends; groups and individuals welcome)
- Shorter massage times available ($20 for 15 minutes or $40 for 30 minutes incl up to 10-30% of the time for assessment and homecare, RMT receipt provided); longer sessions also available
- Complete health history intake form in advance to save time
- Have your child changed and fed before we begin
- I work with you seated in my living room (where the toys are) on your shoulders, neck, and arms so your child can easily see your face and converse with you. If time and child permit, we can also attend to areas like low back and legs in a reclined position using yoga mats and cushions
- Children who are interested can easily learn my techniques
- Bring a friend who would also like a massage if you’d like to turn this into a social occasion. I will provide the herbal tea.
- Before or after your appointment, you can do some shopping or outdoor play at Dufferin Mall and Dufferin Grove Park, which are each less than one block away
Onsite visits to your location of choice are negotiable with consideration of travel cost and time.