“I am just a worrier. That’s who I am”
“I’m a born procrastinator”
“I get caught in some kind of cycle of negative thoughts”
“I am tired of feeling this way”
“My therapist says I need to (xyz), but I don’t know how to put that into practice”
I think it was Dr. Phil who said “How is that working out for you?” Whether or not you want to believe it, you are in control (or at least more than anyone else is) of what you think, say, and do.
If you want to change something in your life and you believe you can change it, you probably can, and hypnosis will make that change much easier than you think. If unsure, please ask because (almost) anything is possible when you see yourself as having Choice. I’ve worked with people who changed or enhanced matters ranging from professional to personal, from health to happiness. You are welcome to a free consultation by phone, email, or in person, so please ask if you’re not sure whether hypnosis could enhance your life.
My clients have experienced lasting results with topics such as stress relief, procrastination, confidence, sales and client interaction, sleep habits, releasing fear, decision making, financial management, creative obstacles, boundary affirmation, attracting positive relationships, eating patterns, smoking cessation, and maintaining fitness.
The following are additional examples of typical life changes that are easier with hypnosis:
Hypnosis for goal achievement
– goal setting and personal motivation
– enhance public speaking skills
– improve performance at athletic and creative endeavors
– increase ability to earn and save money
– improve memory, ability to focus and concentrate
– increase organizational abilities and efficiency
– facilitate a new career path
– master self-hypnosis
– improve decisiveness.
Ask your subconscious mind for the answers! Using metaphor and personal preferences, hypnosis can be an image-based journey of exploration in which your higher wisdom speaks.
Hypnosis for habit change
– improve sleep patterns
– improve eating habits/reduce overeating
– improve study habits
– improve exercise habits
– smoking cessation
– reduce or eliminate teeth grinding
Hypnosis for confidence
– build self-esteem, overcome shyness, improve self-confidence
– reduce fear of public speaking
Hypnosis for relaxation
– increase relaxation / decreasing stress and tension
– remove phobias and reducing fears
Hypnosis for couples
– exercises and protocols to recover from conflict, enhance empathy, and cultivate emotional resilience
– coaching and strategic meditation to optimize communication and outcomes
Hypnosis is referred to as “mental massage” because relaxation is a key element of the experience. This aspect can be deepened by layering relaxation suggestions into different aspects of your life and according to your preferences. Just as you can invest in a massage or manicure/pedicure, hypnosis is like a day at the spa for your mind.
If you are at all curious, I encourage you to contact me for a free consultation.